This week I was nominated for the Liebster Award by two, very lovely ladies – Nicola and Susan. Thank you both for thinking of me! I enjoyed reading both of your responses and answering your questions.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
My nominations are below. Please take some time to peruse their sites – you won’t be disappointed!
Because there were two nominations, I combined the questions below..
1.If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Daphne Sheldrick – the founder for The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Nairobi National Park. Seriously, grant me six months with this woman so I can absorb her knowledge and skills.
2.What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
My daughter and her innocent replies.
3.What is your favorite season and why?
Autumn, no bugs.
4.What is your all time favorite food?
5.What song gets you pumped?
Rather Be by Clean Bandit. It definitely puts me in my happy place.
6.What was the most inspiring book you have ever read?
Most recently, The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill. My life is pretty smooth compared to that rocky journey.
7.Any other interests other than writing/blogging?
Many, and they can change in an instant. Right now, I am also preoccupied with my camera.
8.Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust at first sight. I think love has to grow through trials and time. I also believe in soul mates.
9.Are you multi lingual or do you know parts of another language?
I did take some Spanish lessons. Unfortunately, I do not know any Spanish speaking people.
10.Who do you look up to or who inspires you?
Anybody who possesses a skill I wish to have, like my mother in law. She is so giving and unselfish all the time.
11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The interaction. I have been hooked since the first time I had a conversation with someone from across the globe. I didn’t realize what a supportive community I would be entering into. It puts a smile on my face every day and I can only hope that, some days, I can return that favor.
That’s it for now. Thanks for stopping in.