A couple of weeks ago, Beth was kind enough to nominate me for the versatile blogger award. Thank you, Beth, for thinking of me!If you haven`t had a chance to subscribe to The Daily Atholian, you can do so here. I encourage you to take a few minutes to check out her blog. I love the creativity behind it, and her posts always make me smile.
The rules are simple:
A) Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
B) Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
C) Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
D) Share seven different facts about yourself.
The Seven Facts:
- I grew up in a city and now live outside of a small town. Some days I miss the city – Buskers, the way their music would float to your ears amongst the chaos of honking horns and running engines. Slurpee`s, real sugar filled frozen treats! DELIVERY!!! But I really like the landscape here. It is clean, quiet and spacious. I can stretch my whole mind and heart out here for miles.
- 70% of the time I really like to cook and try new recipes (a special thank you to all of the food blogs here) The other 30% I`d rather eat cereal.
- I don`t like to eat the same meal two nights in a row. All leftovers are stored in the freezer. They make quick grabs for lunch or late night suppers. Most of the time I don`t put a label on them so we have a `Mystery Meat from the Freezer` night.
- My cat is actually trying to type this for me. It must be the clicking of the keys that draws her. Or the fact that my hands look busy.
- I am an absolute photo junkie. Love taking them, love viewing them. Not great at developing them. Or editing.
- I am quiet, in volume.
- I love all animals, in all of their shapes and sizes. Bugs, not so much.
It is always hard to nominate other blogs so I am passing the torch onto any of you that would like to share a bit information about yourselves. Don`t be shy 🙂